It’s been quite a while since my last post and I should feel guilty.
However, the first months of 2016 passed really quickly with a lot of exciting things. Last week, thanks to some friends that I had not seen for 6 months, I remembered that I should post more often in order to keep my thoughts alive.
Topics that I have in mind are:
- Using Loop structures in the HFM rules - Performance at stake
- Consolidation journals audit functionality - Transforming HFM to a virtual accountant
- Cloud and Hyperion - The Titan is finally in the air, or not?
- SharePoint and Hyperion - Location? Our location is the world
- Top Gun 2016 - One more year of exciting news
- FDMEE - The change is here, back to the classroom
- Hyperion version 188.8.131.52.200 - Insight, so excited!