- Hi all,
- The topic that I had in mind the last two weeks is related with the question of how to build the best project plan for a Hyperion project (HFM or Essbase). I believe that this is a question that most of the consultants have at least one time in their life after completing 4 or 5 Hyperion projects.
- Build pilot environment.
- Identify the stakeholders.
- Define the purpose of application
- Define the tasks of the application
- Build a report library for all the reports that the stakeholders wish to create from the application
- Identify the business processes that are used by the business users
- Create, identify and agree application’s requirements
- Build the infrastrucure
- Build the application!
- Train users
- Build the reports
- Migrate data and start testing the new application
- Go live
More analysis will come… however today I have visitors so this post will be short.
Since not many of you send comments, please answer the poll.